Road Trip Challenge Info
Introducing the Ultimate RV Road Trip Challenge, CA Edition: 8 epic destinations, over 1200 miles, and a lifetime of memories! This road trip will take you on a journey through some of the most stunning landscapes and iconic attractions California has to offer. From the majestic redwood forests in Northern California to the stunning beaches of San Diego, this road trip has something for everyone.
The Ultimate RVers Road Trip Challenge is not for the faint of heart. This is a journey for those who seek adventure, those who want to push their boundaries, and those who want to experience the best that California has to offer. Whether you’re a seasoned RVer or new to the RV lifestyle, this road trip is sure to be an unforgettable experience.
So pack your bags, grab your RV, and get ready for the ultimate road trip challenge. Are you up for it?
- San Francisco – Start your journey in the vibrant city of San Francisco. Explore the Golden Gate Bridge, Alcatraz Island, China Town, and indulge in some fresh seafood at Fisherman’s Wharf.
- Yosemite National Park: Drive eastward towards Yosemite National Park. The park is famous for its stunning landscapes and is home to granite cliffs, waterfalls, and giant sequoia trees. Yosemite has beautiful scenic trails, with some of the most popular ones being the Half Dome, Mist Trail, and Yosemite Falls.
- Monterey – Stop by Monterey to visit the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, and take a scenic drive along the 17-Mile Drive. Head slightly south to see the breathtaking coastline of Big Sur, featuring stunning cliffs, rugged beaches, and redwood forests.
- Los Angeles – Continue south to Los Angeles, where you can visit famous attractions like the Hollywood Walk of Fame, Universal Studios, and the Getty Museum. Be sure to take a slight detour south to Anaheim and visit Disneyland!
- Joshua Tree National Park – Make your way east to Joshua Tree National Park, known for its unique rock formations, desert landscapes, and stunning night skies. There are a variety of trails for hikers of all skill levels, including the popular Ryan Mountain and Lost Palms Oasis trails. The park’s unique desert landscapes, rock formations, and sunsets provide endless opportunities for photography.
- Palm Springs – Continue west to Palm Springs, a desert oasis known for its hot springs, luxurious spas, golf courses, and vibrant art scene.
- San Diego – Head to sunny San Diego and explore its famous beaches and attractions like Balboa Park, the San Diego Zoo, and the USS Midway Museum. Don’t forget to try out their Mexican food. San Diego has some of the best Mexican food in the state!
- Rivers Edge RV Resort: End your road trip at Rivers Edge RV resort in Winterhaven, CA. The resort is located directly on the beautiful Colorado River where you can enjoy fishing, kayaking, boating, and a variety of other water sports. You’ll enjoy amenities such as: stunning river views and beach area; olympic size swimming pool with two heated spas, upscale cabanas and lounge chairs; game room with Billiards Tables, Foosball Tables, and Card Tables; Pickle Ball, miniature golf, and driving range cages; gym, library, laundry facilities, club house, kitchen, and updated bathrooms and showers; two dog run areas; and daily planned resort activities. Rivers Edge RV Resort is the perfect spot to relax and unwind after a long road trip.
So what are you waiting for? Buckle up and let’s hit the road!